3 bedroom bungalow for saleAbergavenny
Withdrawn from Market
- An attractive three bedroom detached bungalow
- With 3 reception rooms and 3 additional loft rooms
- In need of updating and modernising
- Located in a sought after area served well for road and rail links
- Driveway, mature gardens, views, greenhouse and shed
- Double glazed and gas fired central heating
- EPC rating E
An attractive three bedroom detached bungalow in need of updating and modernising, set back from the road in a popular sought after residential area on the outskirts of the market town of Abergavenny, within easy reach of the bus and railway stations. The loft has been part converted with a pull down ladder giving access to three rooms with windows, which has scope for further accommodation (subject to necessary planning consents). The property is approached via double wrought iron gates which lead to the driveway which offers ample off road parking. Mature gardens surround the property and have a variety of trees, plants and shrubs with a patio area and lovely distant mountain views and also two sheds and a greenhouse. Outside toilet. The accommodation is of good size and briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting/dining room with large picture windows with fantastic views and open fire, kitchen/breakfast room with fitted base and wall cupboards, sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and cooker. Door to conservatory with door opening onto the gardens. Side hall with W.C., shower room and three bedrooms. The property has a modern gas fired combination boiler and is fully double glazed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62127641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6686244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.