3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHinckley Road, Leicester Forest East, Leicester
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
This extended three bedroom family home is available exclusively through William H Brown. The property consists of through lounge, kitchen/diner, utility - giving access to the rear garden, three generous bedrooms, two doubles and family bathroom.
****** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ******* MUST BE VIEWED ********
Situated in the popular Leicester Forest East area of Leicester, William H Brown are proud to present this fantastic three bedroom semi detached house on a generous plot. Entering through the front door into the entrance hall you are greeted with stairs rising to the first floor, the through lounge benefitting from a large bay window, Open plan kitchen/diner, utility, WC and well maintained rear garden with outbuilding. The first floor of the property houses all three bedrooms including master with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom. The property benefits from full double glazing, gas central heating and off street parking for up to four cars. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the generous space on offer
Door to the front.
Through Lounge 12' 5" max x 26' 3" to bay ( 3.78m max x 8.00m to bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, double doors to the dining room, open fire place, TV and telephone points and radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 9' 7" to patio doors ( 3.96m x 2.92m to patio doors )
Patio doors to the garden and radiator
Kitchen 17' x 7' 4" ( 5.18m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated oven, hob, cooker hood, microwave and dishwasher, spot lights and laminated flooring. Double glazed window to the side and door to the utility room.
Utility Room 22' 2" x 9' 6" ( 6.76m x 2.90m )
With wall and base units, spot lights, radiator and tiled flooring. Window to the rear, door to the front and door to the rear garden.
With WC and hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, loft access and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 12' 2" ( 3.12m max x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 12' 2" ( 3.76m max x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is a well maintained garden laid to lawn with a patio area, plants and shrubs. The property also benefits from a block built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62127853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS111083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.