3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClaverton Close, Runcorn
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Lounge and Dining Kitchen
- GCH & DG
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000
Offered with no ongoing chain is this three bedroom semi detached home that has been recently fitted with kitchen and bathroom, Enclosed rear garden as well as parking and garden to the front. Gas central heating and double glazed.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000
Offered with no ongoing chain is this three bedroom semi detached home that has been recently fitted with kitchen and bathroom, On viewing it will reveal; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen with door leading onto the rear garden. The first floor has three bedrooms as well as family bathroom. Parking and gardens to the front as well as enclosed rear garden. The property is also warmed by gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminated floor, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 20' 2" x 10' 3" ( 6.15m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 9" x 7' 10" ( 5.11m x 2.39m )
Two double glazed window s to the rear elevation, fitted wall and base units with work surface over, one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, hot and cold taps and tiled splash back. Space for cooker, under counter space for washing machine, dryer, fridge/freezer, radiator and door to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, laminated floor, ceiling rose and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminated floor, ceiling rose and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Double glazed window, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, and a radiator.
Tarmac drive and a paved garden.
Lawned area with timber fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62128610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.