5 bedroom detached house for saleTraquair Gardens, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Beautiful 5 Bedroom Detached Home
- Stunningly Extended
- High Specification Throughout
- Luxurious Interior
- Excellent School Catchment Area
- Convenient For Transport Links
Allen & Harris are delighted to present this elegant, prestigious property in the ever-popular affluent suburban area of Newton Mearns. The location lends itself perfectly for family living being nestled in a quiet, child friendly cul-de-sac enjoying a prime spot not being directly overlooked.
The property is finished to an extremely high specification which includes Porcelanosa bathroom suites throughout with floor to ceiling tiling, fully fitted and integrated kitchen and the addition of security lighting and property alarms externally provides all required for comfortable, well designed family living.
On the lower level: welcoming hallway with guest WC and under-stair storage. A fifth bedroom is found on this level, however at present this is utilised as a comfortable family-room. Spacious and well-presented sitting room enjoying a front aspect and adjoining into the large open plan dining, kitchen and living area. With a maximum width of over forty-nine feet this is the perfect space for enjoying family meals, nights entertaining or simply relaxing and enjoying the wonderful sense of 'home' this property provides. Sitting off the astonishing main area is a delightful conservatory, with full double glazing and pristine décor this addition allows you to enjoy the space and private rear garden which is uninterrupted with the property not being overlooked.
On the upper level: landing allowing access to the further four bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom. Master bedroom with double fitted wardrobes and attractive ensuite with his & hers sink units and shower cubicle. Bedroom two is also completed with double wardrobes and an ensuite. Bedroom three and bedroom four are of double proportions and all benefit from fitted wardrobe space.
Kitchen / Dining 49' 5" x 17' 2" ( 15.06m x 5.23m )
Conservatory 9' 5" x 16' 2" ( 2.87m x 4.93m )
Lounge 16' 7" x 13' 2" ( 5.05m x 4.01m )
Family Room 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 13' 4" ( 3.99m x 4.06m )
En-Suite 8' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.97m )
En-Suite 4' 11" x 4' 10" ( 1.50m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 10' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 13' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 8' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.36m )
Utility 8' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.72m x 1.65m )
With an attractive front aspect of a colourful landscaped garden and an enclosed, well-tended rear garden providing privacy complete the grounds of this superb home. A monobloc driveway provides off street parking for two cars with the benefit of a single integral garage.
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns is located within close reach of Glasgow City Centre. Commuter routes are served by the M77, M8 and Glasgow motorways which also provide relatively short journey times to both Glasgow and Prestwick international airports. Regular train and bus services to Glasgow, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire coast. Patterton & Whitecraigs Train Stations are also within a short drive.
For those with young families, the property sits within the catchment area for some of Scotland's highest achieving primary and secondary schools, including Mearns and St Clare's Primary Schools, St. Ninian's High School and the new state of art Eastwood High School.
Newton Mearns is recognised as providing amongst the highest standards of local amenities including a range of supermarkets, banks, boutique shops and restaurants. Local sports and recreational facilities include Parklands Country Club, David Lloyd Rouken Glen, Williamwood and Whitecraigs Golf Clubs and a number of private bowling and tennis clubs. Traquair Gardens is conveniently located for access to The Avenue shopping centre and Waitrose & Tesco at Greenlaw Village Retail Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.