2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEastfield Grove, Peterborough
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- 1930's detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite facilities to bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Separate cloakroom
- 23' approx, fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Single garage
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* 1930's detached bungalow
* Two double bedrooms
* En-suite facilities to bedrooms
* Two reception rooms
* Separate cloakroom
* 23' approx, fitted kitchen with built in appliances
* Single garage
Front entrance door to:
Radiator, wooden flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, doors to.
4.27m x 4.57m (14' x 15'). Feature fireplace housing fire ribbon fire with stainless steel chimney hood, PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, wooden flooring, TV & satellite points, coving to ceiling.
3.01m max x 3.33m (9'11" x 10'11"). Built in storage cupboard, radiator, wooden covering flooring, coving to ceiling, opening to:
7.14m max x 3.30 (23'5" x 10'10"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted wooden worktop surfaces over with matching breakfast bar, Enamel 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with storage cupboards under, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wooden flooring with under floor heating, telephone point, coving to ceiling, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, roof light, PVCu double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, door to:
Fitted two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled wc, half height tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect.
4.57m x 3.33m (15' x 10'11"). Wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed bay window to side aspect, radiator, door to.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising, double shower tiled cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, heated towel radiator, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring, tiled walls.
3.33m x 3.92m (10'11" x 12'10"). Wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, loft access, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, PVCu double glazed double doors to side aspect, built in wardrobe, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising, shower area, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin with mixer taps, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
To the front, enclosed front garden, with flower & shrub borders, driveway to the side providing an off road parking area, to the rear of the property there is a single garage with power & light connected with door leading to the rear garden. An enclosed rear courtyard garden with paved & timber decked area, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.