4 bedroom detached house for saleMead Road, Kettering
Sold STC £350,000
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home on Corner Plot
- Sought After Kettering Location
- Study, Cloakroom & Utility
- End of Chain Sale
- Detached Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
DETACHED FAMILY HOME - POPULAR LEISURE VILLAGE LOCATION - Cloakroom, study, two reception rooms, four bedrooms, double garage - NO CHAIN SALE - Viewing highly recommended
Reached via main front door. V Groove laminate flooring. Telephone point. Door to:
Obscure window to front aspect. Suite comprises low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
STUDY 13'5 x 8'7 (4.114m x 2.651m)
Bay window to front aspect and window to side aspect. Radiator. Television point.
LOUNGE 19' in to bay x 12' (5.791m x 3.657m)
Bay window to front aspect. Radiator. TV point. Two double internal doors to hall and dining room.
DINING ROOM 11' x 9' (3.352m x 2.743m)
Patio doors to rear garden. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
KITCHEN 11'7 x 10'9 (3.566m x 3.322m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashback surrounds. Integrated double electric oven and gas hob inset to work surface. One and a half bowl sink and drainer with space and plumbing for automatic dishwasher. Radiator. Space for dining table and chairs. Additional wall units. Door to utility room.
UTILITY 7' x 5' (2.133m x 1.524m)
Wall and base units with sink inset to work surface. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Wall mounted boiler for gas central heating. Door to:
CONSERVATORY 14'2 x 9'7 (4.328m x 2.956m)
Of dwarf wall and Upvc construction. Toughened glass panelled roof. Power and light. French doors leading to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Additional store cupboard. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 12'6 x 9'8 (3.840m x 2.987m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. BT and TV points. Two double fitted wardrobes. Door to en suite.
Obscure glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Three piece suite comprises low level WC, wash hand basin and shower enclosure. Tiling to all wet areas. Ceiling extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO 14'2 x 8'9 (4.328m x 2.712m)
Window to front and side aspects. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 11'9 x 8'6 (3.627m x 2.621m)
Window to rear and side aspects. Radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 10'6 x 8'9 (3.230m x 2.712m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted double wardrobe.
Obscure window to side aspect. Four piece suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower enclosure. Tiling to all wet areas. Extractor fan to ceiling.
Open plan corner plot. Tarmac driveway accommodating multi vehicular parking with access to a double detached garage and motor cycle store.
Private & enclosed by timber fencing. Laid mainly to lawn with patio area and gated access to side. Timber storage area for garden furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.