2 bedroom apartment for saleHammersmith Grove, Hammersmith
Offers in Excess of
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Private Balcony
- Well decorated throughout
- Close to Goldhawk Road Station
A larger than average two double bedroom flat, located on the first floor of this purpose built block. The accommodation comprises of a master bedroom, a second good sized bedroom, a large family bathroom and a separate kitchen with all modern appliances.
A larger than average two double bedroom flat, located on the first floor of this purpose built block. The accommodation comprises of a master bedroom, a second good sized bedroom, a large family bathroom and a separate kitchen with all modern appliances. In addition to the bright and spacious reception room, there is a large balcony and some pleasant views across Hammersmith Grove and Goldhawk Road. Further benefits include a lease of over 90 years and reasonable service charges. An ideal purchase for a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder or a savvy investor looking to reap the benefits of being in the heart of Hammersmith.
Verulam House is situated on the corner of Goldhawk Road and Hammersmith Grove and benefits from two lifts and a caretaker. Local transport is provided along the Goldhawk Road, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Broadway which include the Hammersmith & City, Central, Circle, Piccadilly and District lines and excellent bus routes. Shopping and leisure facilities are located at Hammersmith Broadway and Shepherds Bush and include the Westfield complex which also provides a broad spectrum of restaurants and bars.
Call Barnard Marcus now to book your appointment!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129972.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMS102991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.