2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLowdale Close, Hull
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Chain
- Lovely End Terrace Property
- Extended to the Rear
- Allocated Parking Space
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
A lovely two bedroom property located on the lovely development of Sandale Court in West Hull - view now to avoid disappointment!
A lovely two bedroom property located on the lovely development of Sandale Court in West Hull briefly comprising of an entrance porch leading to the large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, there is a utility area and double doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor are two large bedrooms (scope to make into a three as previously) and family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a well kept garden with a lawn, patio area and a shed.
A lovely two bedroom property situated in the ever popular development of Sandale Court in West Hull, within walking distance of many local amenities and good bus routes to and from the city centre.
With double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 14' 2" into recess x 14' 2" ( 4.32m into recess x 4.32m )
With double glazed window to the rear, storage heater, telephone point, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, space for an automatic washing machine, extractor fan, arch way to open plan dining area and double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 7' x 6' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.03m )
With french style doors to the rear and storage cupboard.
With stairs from the ground floor, loft access and cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" to front of wardobe x 9' 6" ( 3.81m to front of wardobe x 2.90m )
With two double glazed windows to the side, built in wardrobes and storage heater.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 13' 9" ( 2.62m x 4.19m )
With double glazed window to the rear, loft access, storage heater and wood grain effect flooring.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level wc, electric towel rail and fully tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.