3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColeridge Place, BOURNE
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Ideal Family Home
- Close to Local Amenities
- Ample Off Street Parking
A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a fantastic location within walking distance of local amenities. The property is an ideal family home and benefits from a lounge, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, downstairs WC and further bathroom, well presented rear garden and off street parking.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this ideal family home, situated in a sought after location within walking distance of local amenities.
The property internally comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen, dining room, lounge, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and a further family bathroom. There is off street parking to the front of the property, and the rear garden is well presented.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed door to front aspect, smoke alarm, telephone point and access into Kitchen and:-
Comprising of a double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, WC and a wash hand basin.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to rear aspect, fully fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, electric cooker, gas hob, partly tiled walls and access to the boiler. Open plan into:-
Dining Room 11' 8" x 7' 4" maximum ( 3.56m x 2.24m maximum )
Having sliding patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, radiator and a TV point.
Lounge 16' 9" x 9' 8" ( 5.11m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Wooden construction with an electric storage heater.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, radiator, smoke alarm and doors arranging off into:-
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 9' 10" max ( 4.83m x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Comprising of a WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and mirror, bath with mixer taps, shower with glass divider, fully tiled walls, radiator and a shaver point.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 7" exc recess ( 3.91m x 2.62m exc recess )
Double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' ( 2.90m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and loft hatch access.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway providing ample off street parking for approximately three cars.
The rear garden is well presented and comprises of a patio area, laid to lawn area, shrubbery and hedges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62130071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG106006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.