3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCourtwick Road, Wick, Littlehampton
Offers Over £275,000
- OFFERS IN EXCESS
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NEWLY REFURNISHED
- THREE BEDROOMS/TWO BATHROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- TOTALLY REWIRED AND NEW DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS THROUGHOUT
This immaculately presented three bedroom family home is situated in a very popular residential are of Littlehampton, and benefits from being near to the main town area.This semi-detached bungalow has been fully renovated to a modern high standard throughout. Chain free!
This fantastic opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented, well maintained and extended property. Bright airy decor throughout. This semi detached three bedroom bungalow comprises of: Modern Open plan newly re-fitted kitchen / Lounge Area, three Bedrooms, en suite & family bathroom. Outside there is a sizeable lawned rear garden with access to the garage. Homes as good as this one do not often come onto the market, so don't delay your viewing. With an array of outstanding features this versatile semi detached family home is one not to be missed. This home has been lovingly updated and cared for by the current owners which means DIY is not on the agenda. All you need to do is unpack and start to enjoy your new life in your new home.
Radiator with electric double sockets. Carpeted throughout and smoke detector with down lights.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 13' 9" max ( 4.34m max x 4.19m max )
New double glazed windows. Kitchen with open plan lounge. Double sockets and TV point. French doors to rear of garden. Two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 13' 8" max ( 2.97m max x 4.17m max )
Fitted with a range of new white high gloss wall and base units with under lights, sink/ double drainer. Gas hob with extractor fan and light, double oven, dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge/freezer with new Independent Compi C35 gas boiler, smoke detector. Power outlet integrated into island with under storage. One radiator in open plan lounge and another one in kitchen area with double wall sockets. Part tiled walls upto white base units ceramic tile flooring. Room for family dining table looking out of double glazed windows with a great garden outlook.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 16' max ( 3.58m max x 4.88m max )
New double glazed bay window and carpeted throughout. Radiator. Double socket points.
New double glazed window. Newly fitted suite with shower cubicle with shower head and handset. Toilet and hand wash basin. Fully tiled walls and flooring with heated towel rail. Down lights.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" max x 13' 9" max ( 2.84m max x 4.19m max )
Double glazed bay window with single radiator under bay window. Fully carpeted. With double socket points. Includes TV and telephone point.
Double glazed window with radiator . Fully carpeted. With double socket points.
Front area is fully paved for parking.
Grass area, Side access and access to garage.
Garage 15' 8" max x 7' max ( 4.78m max x 2.13m max )
Double Glazed. Lots storage space. Ideal for a work room or kids play room. Shared drive to the garage.
Bathroom 9' 10" max x 9' max ( 3.00m max x 2.74m max )
Family friendly this modern white gloss bathroom is great for adding the 'wow factor' With a luxury modern double ended curved free-standing bath with free standing tap also with shower attachment. Fully tiled with down lights, walk in shower with main shower head and handset. WC, hand basin and heated towel rail with automatic extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62131247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.