3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaltern Drive, Spalding
Sold STC £159,950
- Semi-Detached House
- Set Over Three Storeys
- Three Bedrooms
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Good Degree of Privacy
- ***WAS £162,000 20.11.16 - 22.11.16 NOW £159,950***
A THREE STOREY SEMI-DETACHED family home situated in a QUIET LOCATION within walking distance of the town of Spalding amenities. The property offers a GOOD DEGREE OF PRIVACY and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, ENSUITE, rear garden and ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this ideal family home situated in a quiet location and offering a good degree of privacy. The property is also within close proximity of local amenities, schools and transport links.
The property is set over three storeys and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms, ensuite and a further family bathroom. To the front there is one allocated parking space and to the rear there is a rear garden with a patio area, laid to lawn area, shrubs and a summer house.
Council Tax Band: B
Viewing is highly recommended!
Having a double glazed door and a radiator.
Comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, double glazed frosted window to the front aspect, radiator and space for a dining table.
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric cooker, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to the front and side aspect, spot lights and a radiator.
Double glazed patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, two radiators, large under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point and a TV point.
First Floor Landing
Having a storage cupboard with shelving, radiator doors arranging off into bedroom two, three and family bathroom and further stairs rising to the second floor landing.
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, wardrobe with hanging rail and sliding doors, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, radiator, WC, sink and bath with mixer taps and a hand held shower attachment, shaver point, extractor fan and a spot lights.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect, storage cupboard housing the hot water tank, large storage cupboard with hanging rail, loft hatch access, radiators, telephone point and a TV point.
Comprising of a shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, spot lights, radiator, extractor fan and a Velux window.
There is one allocated off street parking space to the rear of the property.
The rear garden benefits from a seating patio area, laid to lawn area, mature shrubs and a summer house.
Council Tax Band B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62131253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG106052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.