2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJenner Mead, Chelmsford
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Aspect Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking
A beautifully kept and very well presented family home, benefiting from a conservatory to the rear that works very well as a secondary living area, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite, the property needs to be viewed to appreciate this lovely property.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to side with door leading to living room.
Living Room 16' 9" x 12' 8" ( 5.11m x 3.86m )
Double glazed windows to front and side views with spiral staircase leading up to first floor landing and door leading to kitchen with storage heater.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Kitchen comprising of sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with sliding doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows overlooking garden with under floor heating and patio doors leading to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Doors leading to bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front view with fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite consisting of double glazed obscured window to side view with fully tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Mainly laid to lawn with pathway to front door. Allocated parking available.
Patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with side access gate and shed to remain enclosed by wood panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62131289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.