2 bedroom terraced house for saleELM AVENUE, CLEETHORPES
- Beautiful and stylish two bedroom mid terrace house
- Two separate reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen dining room
- Elegant first floor bathroom with separate shower
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Perfect central Cleethorpes location
- Well presented gardens to front and rear
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts are please to present this lovingly refurbished two bedroom mid terrace property which is ideally situated close to the very heart of central Cleethorpes. A very short walk takes you from a quiet Cul-de sac location into the hustle and bustle of St Peters Avenue which is ideal for the convenience it provides. Transport links, conveniences, the seafront and promenade plus all the trendy cafes and bars are all just a walk away. The property has an A1 presentation, internally and externally with a complete finish to all aspects. There are two separate reception rooms plus a large kitchen diner to the ground floor with two double bedrooms and large bathroom with separate shower to the first floor. Viewing is a must to appreciate the quality on offer!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62131450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7736901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.