2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Aveley, South Ockendon, Essex
No expense spared in this immaculately presented home. As you enter your struck with the unique marble design along with the trendy radiators. To the ground floor you have Lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen with Smeg appliances, and down stairs bathroom. To the rear you have a garage measuring 25`14 x 12`46! To the first floor you have two generously sized bedrooms with the largest measuring 11`97 x 13`16. With great access to shops and bus links into neighbouring areas as well as great train links this property should be high on your viewing list!
• LOUNGE/DINER - All recently renovated with quirky radiators, double glazed windows and great living space 23'10" X 12'71" (7.16m x 5.46m) with extremely well kept carpets giving it the real homely feel.
• KITCHEN - Fully fitted kitchen measuring 12`71" X 6`71" (5.46m x 3.63m) only being put in less then a year ago with nothing being unthought-of , finished off with integral, top of the range appliances and LED lights. To the back of the kitchen is a double glazed door leading to the garden.
• BATHROOM - Luxurious golden tiles and newly fitted 3 piece bathroom suite with newly improved water pressure.
• BEDROOM ONE - A generously sized master bedroom 11`97" X 13`16" (5.81m x 4.36m) with double glazing and immaculately kept carpet.
• BEDROOM TWO - Spacious double bedroom measuring 10`96" X 10`13" ( 5.48m x 3.37m) fitted carpet with elaborate styled radiator complete with double glazed windows. "
• GARAGE - 25`14" X 12`46" ( 7.97m x 4.82) With more then enough space to fit a car recently build garage fully equipped with electric and lighting with full access from the rear of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62133569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OCK160444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, South Ockendon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.