2 bedroom flat for saleClifton Street, Lytham, Lytham St Annes, FY8 5EN
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Character Features & Feel Throughout
- Set in the Beautiful Area of Lytham
- Offered with No Further Chain
- Ideal for First Time Buy or Investment
Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this delightful, spacious two bedroom second floor apartment, located in a popular residential area of Lytham. The property is close to all local amenities, shops, bus routes and main transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and three piece bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Externally there is a shared rear yard with bin store. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home. Ideal for first time buyers and investors alike.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.