4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWyre Avenue, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2YE
- Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Popular Residential Location in Kirkham
- Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate W.C
- Open Views to Front of Local Countryside
- Lounge, Dining Rm, Kitchen, Conservatory
- Front & Rear Gardens, Garage & Driveway
- Internal Viewing is a Recommended
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow, with great views over local countryside, in the much sought after village of Kirkham. Just a short walk from all local amenities and bus routes this desirable property briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance porch, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, three piece bathroom and downstairs bedroom. To the first floor there are three further bedrooms and a separate WC. The property boasts a low maintenance garden to the front, driveway parking, garage and rear lawned garden. Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the location and quality of the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, PR4. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.