3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCedar Close, Newton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3TZ
- Spacious Detached True Bungalow
- Set on a Generous Plot in a Cul de Sac
- Popular Residential Location in Newton
- Three/Four Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Family Bathroom, Utility Room
- Breakfast Kitchen, Spacious Lounge
- Conservatory, Dining Room/ Study
- Well Maintained Gardens
Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this unique and spacious detached true bungalow, situated in a quiet yet popular cul de sac location in Newton with Scales. The property is within easy access of all local amenities, shops, schools, bus routes and main motorway connections. The flexible accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility room, dining room, three bedrooms; the master with ensuite and three piece family bathroom. Externally there is a tarmac driveway to the front providing off road parking, a double garage, block paved area to the side with two timber sheds, and south facing mature lawned garden to the rear. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Offered with no further chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, PR4. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.