4 bedroom terraced house for saleWaldron Road, Earlsfield, SW18
- Stunning eat-in kitchen with bi-folding doors to garden
- Gorgeously maintained rear garden
- Beautiful master bedroom with Juliet balcony and en-suite
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Side access with potential to extend into
- Cellar ideal for storage
- High spec finish throughout entire property
With a simply stunning interior and a modern style running throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house has a large eat-in kitchen, gorgeous rear garden and cellar.
Waldron Road is situated near a fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants, and is also within easy reach of green open spaces of Garratt Green and Wandsworth Common. Earlsfield station (National Rail) is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.