Land for saleChesterfield Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- 164.9 acres (66.7 hectares)
- Lot 1 - Approximately 43.80 acres (17.73 hectares) comprising largely permanent pasture
- Interspersed with a small area of woodland.
- Access to Lot 1 is from a lay-by along the A61 to the west.
- Lot 2 - Approximately 121.09 acres (49 hectares) comprising largely permanent pasture
- Interspersed with small areas of woodland.
- Access is from Park Mill Drive, off the B6025 to the north east of the site and off the B6026 itself.
- We are inviting offers by informal tender to be submitted by 12 noon on Thursday 23rd March 2017
- Please contact us for a tender form
Approx. 121.09 acres (49 hectares) comprising
permanent pasture with small areas of woodland. We are inviting offers by informal tender to be submitted by 12 noon on 23rd March 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ160491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.