2 bedroom apartment for saleTimberhill, Norwich
Sold STC £260,000
- Contemporary individual City Centre apartment
- Two balconies / terraces
- Open plan living accommodation
- En-suite to master
- Contemporary styling
CITY LIVING AT ITS FINEST! Enjoy this contemporary two bedroom individual apartment on Timber Hill in the heart of Norwich City Centre with spectacular views and two balconies / terraces. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
With entrance door, oak flooring and solid timber stairs to living accommodation.
Engineered oak flooring, smooth ceiling, inset LED spotlights, airing cupboard and wall mounted secure visual / audio entry system.
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner
Lounge Area 16' 5" x 12' 7" ( 5.00m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspects, Juliet balcony to the front, engineer oak flooring, smooth ceiling and LED spotlights.
Kitchen / Dining Area 19' 4" x 13' 6" narrowing to 7' 9" ( 5.89m x 4.11m narrowing to 2.36m )
The kitchen is fitted with a quality range of white high gloss wall and base level units with rolltop worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, inset electric hob, electric oven and grill, overhead extractor hood, built in dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Electric heater, smooth ceiling, inset LED spotlights, engineered oak flooring and double glazed slighting patio door to roof terrace.
Balcony / terrace
Timber deck balcony with external lighting and views over Timber Hill.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Electric heater, smooth ceiling, inset LED spotlights and double glazed sliding patio door to balcony / terrace.
With a suite comprising double width shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with heated towel rail, tiled flooring smooth ceiling, inset LED spotlights and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 11' 5" ( 2.82m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window, electric heater, smooth ceiling and inset LED spotlights.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap, separate shower and glass shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, smooth ceiling, inset LED spotlights and double glazed window.
This property has no parking and no permits.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62138783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.