3 bedroom town house for saleKer Street, Plymouth
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MID TERRACE
- REAR GARDEN
- MASTER ENSUITE
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING
- NO CHAIN
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000. Located in a popular residential area, three double bedrooms, mid terrace town house, master ensuite, fully enclosed rear garden, secure allocated parking, modern decor throughout, 5 minute drive to the City Centre, no chain.
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000. Located in the popular residential area of Devonport, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this three bedroom mid terrace town house is perfect for somebody who is looking to live within a close proximity of the City Centre. The property comprises a fitted kitchen with dining space, downstairs w/c and patio doors to the rear garden, lounge with views overlooking the surrounding area, family bathroom with extractor fan, two double bedrooms and a master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Benefiting from being completely chain free, with modern decor throughout the property is perfect for someone looking to move straight into a home that doesn't require any updating. With secure allocated parking and spaces directly outside the front door, friends and family will have no issues when visiting. Please contact us today to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
Front facing double glazed door with front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard.
Kitchen/diner 30' 4" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 9.25m Max x 3.68m Max )
Front and rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point and telephone point. Patio doors leading to rear garden.
Living Room 14' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.68m )
Rear facing double glazed window. wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points. Modern decor and carpet flooring.
Fully fitted white kitchen with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with over head cooker hood. plumbing for a washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator and partly tiled walls.
Stairs lending from the ground floor. loft access and airing cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Front facing double glazed window. built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, modern decor and carpet flooring.
Shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level wc. extractor fan, shaver point. partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point. modern decor and carpet flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62138792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.