2 bedroom flat for saleNew Street, Halstead
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Communal gardens
- Town location
- Character building
Formerly a public house, this property in the heart of Halstead's market town has been sympathetically converted to a very well-proportioned and well-presented first floor two bedroom apartment, enhanced by allocated parking and communal gardens.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Communal Entrance Hall
Part glazed door to front aspect, stairs leading up to the flat.
Doors leading to all accommodation, built-in airing cupboard and coat cupboard with hot water cylinder, wall mounted storage heater and access to loft.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.43m )
Secondary glazed aluminium windows to front aspect, picture rail and television point.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 10" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.22m max x 2.84m max )
Secondary glazed leaded light windows to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Oven and hob with filter over, sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring, tiled walls.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.24m max x 3.91m max )
Secondary glazed leaded light window to side aspect. Wall mounted convector heater, picture rail and recessed storage area.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.34m )
Secondary glazed leaded light window to front aspect and wall mounted convector heater.
Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panel enclosed bath with electric shower over. Fully tiled walls and wall mounted hot air fan heater. Vinyl flooring.
To the outside of the property there is one allocated parking space and communal gardens surround the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62139181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST105112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.