2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSanderling Close, Letchworth Garden City
Sold STC £265,000
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms Semi Detached House
- Off Road Parking For One Car & A Single Garage
- Within Walking Distance To Local Shops & Schools
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Quiet Residential Road
- Ideal Purchase For A First Time Buyer Or Investors
- No Work Is Required
- ** BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Upon Negotiation
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH**. This Spacious Semi-Detached Property Tucked Away In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location Is A Must View. The Property Accommodation Includes Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom, Two Double Bedrooms, Off Road Parking, Single Garage & Rear Garden.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
uPVC Front Door With Double Glazed Window. Radiator. Leading Onto The Lounge/Diner.with archway to side leading to kitchen and stairs rising to first floor
Lounge/diner 13' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.38m )
TV And Telephone Points. Fitted Carpet. Radiator and double Glazed Patio Doors Leading Onto The Rear Garden.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 5' 11" ( 3.45m x 1.80m )
Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Wall And Base Units. Roll Top Work Surfaces. One Bowl Stainless Steel Sink And Drainer. Electric Oven And Hob. Tiled Splash Backs. Space For Washing Machine, Dishwasher And Fridge/Freezer. Double Glazed Window To The Front Aspect.
Staircase Rising From The Living Room. Loft hatch with drop down ladder. Fitted Carpet. Internal Doors Leading To Both Bedrooms And Bathroom.
Master Bedroom 9' x 12' ( 2.74m x 3.66m )
Fitted Carpet. Radiator. Double Glazed Window To The Rear Aspect.
Second Bedroom 9' 2" x 12' 2" ( 2.79m x 3.71m )
Fitted carpet and storage cupbaord with radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Panel Bath With Shower Attachment Over. Wash Hand Basin. Low Level WC. Fully Tiled Splash Backs. Double Glazed Window To The Side Aspect.
Mainly Laid To Lawn. Side Gated Access To The Rear Garden. Pathway Leading To The Front Door.
Enclosed by timber fencing and brick wall. Pathed area. Mainly laid to lawn. Decking area. Gated access to the front of the property.
Parking & Garage
Parking For One Car With Access Into The Garage, The Garage Has Up & Over Doors With Power And Light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62140337.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.