3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWetherby Way, Little Sutton, ELLESMERE PORT
Sold STC £155,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY/ FAMILY HOME
- LITTLE SUTTON
**NO CHAIN** PRESENTING THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN LITTLE SUTTON. SITUATED VERY CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS, AMENITIES AND TRAVEL NETWORKS AND BENEFITS FROM AN EXTENDED KITCHEN, DETACHED GARAGE AND IMMACULATE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS.
Jones & Chapman present this three bedroom semi detached house in the Little Sutton. The property is ideally situated near local travel networks, schools and amenities. In brief the property comprises a hallway lounge/diner and an extended kitchen/diner. Onto the first floor we have three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally we have immaculately kept lawned front and rear gardens with ample off road parking to the front and a detached garage situated toward the rear of the property. Please call early to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed window to front aspect, under stairs cupboard, double radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 10' 3" into recess x 12' 10" ( 3.12m into recess x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire place and a radiator.
Dining Room 9' x 10' 9" ( 2.74m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 18' 6" ( 2.21m x 5.64m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect and a door to the rear garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and partially tiled walls.
Stairs from hall, loft access and a double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.00m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" into recess x 9' 9" into door recess ( 1.96m into recess x 2.97m into door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower, partially tiled walls and a double radiator.
To the front of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with a driveway to the side providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
To rear of the garden there is a garden laid to lawn with plants and shrubs bordering, garage to the side and panel enclosed boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.