2 bedroom villa for sale40 Ravenscroft Street, Gilmerton, Edinburgh, EH17 8QL
- Light and well-presented, modern, two bedroom, mid-terrace, two-storey villa, with private gardens and parking.
- Located in a small, off-street residential development in the Gilmerton area, south-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; a vestibule, living/dining room, dining kitchen, WC, landing, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include; timber-framed double glazing, gas central heating, smart meters, and satellite TV and phone points.
- In addition, there is good cupboard space, and a floored loft with extendable access ladder, light and power.
- There is a well-tended, hard-landscaped garden to the rear, with gated access, and a garden strip to the front.
- Also to the front is a residents' and visitors' parking area with an allocated space, and there is ample free on-street parking locally.
- Home Report available online.
Light and well-presented, modern, two bedroom, mid-terrace, two-storey villa, with private gardens and parking, located in a small, off-street residential development in the Gilmerton area, south-east of the city centre. A short vestibule with side window gives on to a large living room with wood-effect flooring, ample space for dining table and chairs, a triple window on the front elevation, and a carpeted stairway rising to the upper storey. Set to the rear, with a window and door to the garden, the dining kitchen has white units, laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor canopy, with space for a fridge, freezer and a washing machine. The ground-floor cloakroom has a white two piece suite. The carpeted landing, with deep store cupboard and loft access hatch, serves two, carpeted double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and an internal bathroom with a three-piece suite, over-bath electric shower, tile floor and splashbacks. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School being quickly accessed. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connection to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7673343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.