3 bedroom detached house for saleBakers Lane, Tolleshunt Major, Maldon
Sold STC £435,000
- REDUCED to £435,000 - £450,000 (for a limited period)
- Detached Chalet
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Cloakroom & Two Utility Rooms
Great VILLAGE LOCATION for this DETACHED chalet which boasts SPACIOUS accommodation and ATTRACTIVE grounds. Situated within this SEMI-RURAL position benefiting from FARMLAND VIEWS to front and rear aspects, in and out driveway and MULTIPLE GARAGING. VENDOR HAS FOUND.
Double glazed and opaque entrance door to side with matching side panel. Built-in cupboard, stairs leading to First Floor Landing, radiator and doors leading to:
Opaque window to rear, low-level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, part cladding to walls, fully tiled floor and a radiator.
Study 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side and a radiator.
Sitting Room 19' 8" x 11' 5" max ( 5.99m x 3.48m max )
Two double glazed bay windows to front and a further double glazed window to side. Brick fireplace with inset gas fire and two radiators.
Ground Floor Bedroom Three 10' 11" max x 7' 1" ( 3.33m max x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, wooden flooring and two open accesses leading in to the Kitchen:
Kitchen 17' 5" x 7' 1" ( 5.31m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, single sink with single drainer and mixer tap inset within rolled edge work surfaces with cupboards and drawers beneath. Range of eye level cupboards, built-in oven, hob, extraction hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Two radiators, fully tiled floor and doors leading to Utility Room One, Two and Conservatory:
Utility Room One
Double glazed window to front, wooden and glazed door to side, rolled edge work surfaces with space under for a washing machine, partly tiled walls, three eye-level cupboards and fully tiled floor.
Utility Room Two 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side, wooden door to side and a double glazed door to rear. Floor standing boiler, spaces for a fridge and chest freezer.
Conservatory 15' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.43m )
Brick based with double glazed aspects over, pitched and shaded roof with one roof opening. Radiator, fully tiled floor and double glazed french doors to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, built-in cupboard, built-in airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 6" up to wardrobes ( 3.48m x 3.51m up to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front with farmland views, built-in wardrobes with matching bedside cabinets and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear with farmland views, eaves access, radiator and open access in to:
Dressing Area / En-Suite
Built-in wardrobes, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle with independent shower unit and partly tiled walls.
Double glazed opaque window to side, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, fully tiled walls and floor and a radiator.
In and out driveway to front with centralised hedging leading to a generously sized shingle driveway leading to a caravan height garage and the driveway also extends to the left hand side of the property leading to the double length garage of traditional height. There are side access gates leading to:
The garden is fully enclosed by fencing and mature hedging with a patio area leading out from the Conservatory leading to a well-kept lawn. There are well stocked flower beds and access to a further detached garage in the far left hand corner of the garden. Outside tap and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.