3 bedroom terraced house for saleLowfield Road, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £104,500 - £110,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off Street Parking & Integral Garage
- Popular Residential Area - View Today!
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
***Guide Price £104,500 - £110,000*** Situated in a cul-de-sac location is this 3 bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: porch, entrance hall, lounge area, dining area, kitchen, landing, 3 bedrooms & bathroom. Driveway providing off street parking leading to integral garage & garden rear.
***Guide Price £104,500 - £110,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Porch 9' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.06m )
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, uPVC construction and double glazed windows to side and front.
Single glazed door to porch, radiator and dado rail. Under stairs cupboard, part glazed door to lounge and stairs to first floor.
Lounge Area 14' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.47m x 2.87m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, coving to ceiling and radiator. Tv point and stone fire place.
Dining Area 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Coving to ceiling. Open to lounge area.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 3" ( 3.33m x 1.91m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Cupboard housing boiler, plumbing for washing machine and coving to ceiling. Double glazed door to garden and double glazed window to rear.
Dado rail, doors to all rooms and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Built in mirrored wardrobes along one wall.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling. Built in wardrobes along on wall.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of: shell style wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower. Tiled walls, built in storage / airing cupboard and radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Integral Garage 17' 2" x 8' 9" ( 5.23m x 2.67m )
Up and over door, power and light. Outside tap.
To the front of the property is a paved area providing off street parking. To the rear of the property is a paved sitting area with steps up to a lawned and decked area. Outside power point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.