2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexander Terrace, CORSHAM
Sold STC £200,000
- Period Property
- Town Centre Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Don't miss out on this fantastic two bedroom home, located close to the town centre in Corsham. An ideal property for someone to make their own mark and improve on.
Call for more information and to register your interest.
A fantastic opportunity to make your own mark on a lovely town centre property. Located within easy reach of the amenities in Corsham, this period home offers two double bedrooms, along with kitchen, living room leading to dining room and bathroom. There is a lawned garden to the rear.
This property would benefit from some updating, but would make an ideal first home or investment.
Living Room 13' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front. Stone built fireplace with woodburner. Television point. Radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
Exposed stone walling. Parquet flooring. Beamed ceiling.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 14' 1" ( 2.03m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to rear. Doors to the garden and bathroom. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with sink and drainer unit and work surfaces. Space for oven with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' ( 3.78m x 3.35m )
Double glazed wndow to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 13' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fireplace. Radiator.
Window to rear. Suite comprising Shower, wash hand basin and W.C.
Long rear garden with patio leading to lawn. Pathway. Flower and plant borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.