4 bedroom detached house for saleBerry Close, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £275,000
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House
- Downstairs WC & En-Suite To Master
- Off-Road Parking for Multiple Cars with Double Garage
- Large, Well-Maintained Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this stunning detached house tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after part of Great Sutton. The property boasts ample off-road parking with a double garage and has generous, adaptable accommodation throughout making it an ideal family home!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this wonderful four bedroom detached home situated within a charming cul-de-sac close to local schools, amenities and travel links in a popular part of Great Sutton. The property has been lovingly maintained to a high standard by the current vendors and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining room and a modern kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor is a family bathroom as well as four well-proportioned bedrooms and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Externally the property boasts a large paved driveway to the front providing ample off-road parking for multiple cars and access to a double garage via up & over doors, whilst to the rear there is a good-sized and well-maintained garden. This house would make a fantastic family home and early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Early viewings are strongly urged with this property to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front aspect, under stairs cupboard, wood flooring and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls and a radiator,
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' 10" ( 3.61m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire place, radiator and single glazed French doors.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 14' 11" ( 2.97m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a door to the rear garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, electric cooker, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Stairs from hall, loft access and a cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 1" into door recess x 9' 8" to face of wardrobe ( 3.68m into door recess x 2.95m to face of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe and a double radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, vanity unit, shower cubicle, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 6' 6" to face of wardrobe ( 2.72m x 1.98m to face of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, vanity unit, bath, shower, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
The front of the property is fully paved.
To the rear of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with a patio area, wooden shed and panel enclosed boundaries.
Electric up and over door with power, light, plumbing and a utility area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.