3 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Street, Grantham
Sold STC £79,950
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced Home
- Spacious Accommodation
- Town Centre Location
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Ideal Project or Investment
PERFECT PROJECT! This three bedroom mid-terraced home in need of some cosmetic work would make the ideal investment purchase. Situated in the town centre with close access to Grantham train station, this property also benefits from spacious accommodation, three bedrooms and rear courtyard garden.
A superb opportunity to purchase this three bedroom mid-terraced home requiring some cosmetic upgrading, situated perfectly within Grantham town centre and ideally located to Grantham train station which offers direct links to London Kings Cross in approx 64 minutes. Spacious accommodation within the property comprises of entrance porch, inner hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom as well as a courtyard rear garden.
The entrance porch is entered by a UPVC double glazed front door and has a door leading into the inner hall.
The inner hall comprises of staircase off to the first floor landing and radiator. Access into the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 12' 5" plus bay window x 11' 10" ( 3.78m plus bay window x 3.61m )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 10' 7" plus recess ( 4.06m x 3.23m plus recess )
The dining room has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted cupboards into the recess and sliding door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
The kitchen comprises of two UPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect, low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, freestanding cooker and hob, space for further appliances, storage space under the staircase, radiator and access to the rear lobby.
The rear lobby has a UPVC double glazed side door out to the rear garden, cupboard with access to the boiler and access into the W.C.
The W.C comprises of UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, W.C, space for appliances and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Up onto the first floor landing, there is hatch access to the loft and access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 10" plus recess x 12' 5" ( 4.22m plus recess x 3.78m )
Into bedroom one we have two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted storage cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' maximum ( 4.11m x 2.74m maximum )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Into bedroom three there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The family bathroom comprises of UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and a three piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Partly tiled wall and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard and gated access to the passage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.