4 bedroom detached house for saleLongcliffe Road, Grantham
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room and Breakfast Kitchen
- Spacious Accommodation
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway and Single Garage
Spacious four bedroom detached family home in a sought after location with bus routes, local schooling and close access to Grantham town centre and Grantham hospital.
*SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION* This spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached home is perfect for a family due to its spacious accommodation and having schooling, bus routes, Grantham hospital and Grantham town centre within close proximity. Already boasting driveway, single garage and front and rear gardens, the spacious accommodation internally comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, landing, four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The entrance hall is entered via a UPVC double glazed door and has laminate floor, stairs up to the first floor landing and under stairs cupboard.
The downstairs cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and low level W.C. Radiator and obscure glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 11' 8" x 15' 9" ( 3.56m x 4.80m )
The lounge comprises of French doors leading into the dining room, laminate floor, feature fireplace with gas fire, television point and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 12' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.94m )
The dining room has laminate floor, radiator and window to the side aspect.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 2" narrowing to 11' 10" x 8' 2" ( 4.62m narrowing to 3.61m x 2.49m )
The breakfast kitchen boasting a range of units at floor and eye level also has a stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over and tiled splash backs and extractor hood.
First Floor Landing
Up onto the first floor landing there is laminate floor, door to the airing cupboard, hatch access to the loft and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 8" to wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 4.17m to wardrobes x 2.64m )
Into bedroom one there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, laminate floor and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.64m )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
Into bedroom three there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Bedroom four has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and bulk head.
The family bathroom comprises of three piece suite comprising of spa bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and low level W.C. Heated towel rail, laminate flooring, spotlights and shaving point.
To the rear of the property there is a decked area and laid to lawn with flower borders as well as an outside tap, power point and shed.
The single garage has up and over door and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.