3 bedroom detached house for saleBlythe Way, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Flexible living accommodation
- Large detached family home
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Integral garage, enclosed rear garden & conservatory
- Popular residential location
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Pittis.
This substantial family home has flexible accommodation laid out over three floors and a convenient location within easy reach of Shanklin Town centre. An elevated position provides for some great views of the surrounding area and access onto the sunshine trail, for those who like a stroll, is just across the road. A driveway provides plenty of parking and access to a good sized integral garage. The garage has power and light and a handy door, providing access into the main house – great when it’s raining and you have a boot full of shopping! The entrance hall on the ground floor, takes you off to a bright and airy lounge as well as the fitted kitchen - from here a nice, double glazed conservatory is the perfect spot to relax, whilst keeping an eye on the children playing in the garden. There’s also a handy cloakroom on this level for your convenience. The lower ground floor provides the access through into the garage, and bedroom three, which could, if you preferred be used as a dining room or a study. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, both with some great views and fully fitted family bathroom, to unwind in after a long day at work!
- Integral Garage
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 11'5 (4.37m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 11'4 x 10'1 (3.46m x 3.08m)
- Conservatory: 11'1 x 8'3 (3.38m x 2.52m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 9'10 (3.58m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.