3 bedroom terraced house for saleTorcross Avenue, Wyken, Coventry, West Midlands
Under Offer £165,000
- A Well Extended Terraced Property
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Extended & Fitted Kitchen With Conservatory
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
- Good Sized Landscaped Rear Gardens
- Excellent Family Location
- Near To Local Amenities
- Energy Rating - D
A largely extended and immaculately presented terraced property in a desirable family location with three large bedrooms, extended & fitted kitchen, modern fitted bathroom, open plan living/dining area and conservatory. The property is located close to local schools and amenities.
Property ref: 121_2761_4258260
PORCH LEADS INTO HALLWAY
21' 9" x max 10' 11" (6.63m x max 3.34m)
6' 4" x 7' 2" (1.94m x 2.18m)
18' 4" x max 8' 2" (5.60m x max 2.49m)
13' 2" into bay x 9' 7" (4.01m into bay x 2.93m)
11' 3" x 10' 4" (3.42m x 3.15m)
7' 5" x 6' 8" (2.25m x 2.02m)
HAVING A MODERN SUITE COMPRISING OF BATH WITH OVERHEAD SHOWER, TOILET AND WASH HAND BASIN
TO THE REAR THERE IS A WELL LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH VERY LOW MAINTENANCE REQUIRED. THERE IS ALSO A LARGE GARAGE AND REAR VEHICULAR ACCESS.
TO THE FRONT THERE IS A WALLED GARDEN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62143040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4258260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.