3 bedroom terraced house for saleCholmeley Road, Reading
- Recently damp proofed with a 20 year guarantee
- No forward chain.
- Lovely fireplaces in bedrooms.
- Large back garden with lots of potential.
- Infant school across the road, fabulous for families.
- Close to shops and transport links.
- River location at the bottom of the road.
- Fabulous potential to put your own mark on the property.
- Great investment opportunity.
A fabulous three bedroom terraced house with no forward chain, having recently undergone lots of improvements including damp proofing with a 20 year certificate, new roof tiles to rear of the house, new rendering to the rear and some walls have been skimmed. The house is also undergoing redecoration so will be ready to move into. Main living accommodation comprises, two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms with the third bedroom being accessed from another. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and lots of on road parking nearby. The property is a good investment opportunity or perfect for a family. There is a large garden to the rear of the property which is very easy to maintain and equally could be changed to suit the buyer.
Situated at the bottom of the road and only a few steps from the property is a river with lovely walks into the town centre. There is an infant school across the road from the school which is great for families. The property is also close to shops and good transport links and only a short commute into London.
Reception Room: 13'2" X 8'11"
Reception Room: 12'6" X 10'2"
Kitchen: 10'6" X 7'
Bathroom: 7' X 4'2"
Bedroom One: 12'6" X 12'
Bedroom Two: 12'6" X 10'4"
Bedroom Three: 16'2" X 7'
EPC Rating - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.