6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire
- Plenty of character and period charm has been retained throughout.
- Large sitting room with carved stone open fireplace and original sash covers.
- Impressive dining room with large inglenook fireplace with oak bressumer.
- Dual aspect kitchen / breakfast room with impressive range of oak fronted units and built in appliances.
- Dual aspect sun room with French Doors opening onto rear garden.
- Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom, dressing room and minstrels gallery over.
- Five further double bedrooms, one with en suite wet room.
- Family bathroom, two cloakrooms and further shower room.
Located in the heart of Buntingford High Street, this well known Grade II listed, six bedroom former Farm House has recently undergone major refurbishment and is a must view property. TOPPED OFF BY A DELIGHTFUL SOUTH FACING GARDEN TO THE REAR AND NO ONWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62143286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4048790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Buntingford (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.