4 bedroom detached house for saleGarden Hey Road, Meols, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Traditional Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Close To Promenade
- Three Reception Rooms, Four Bedrooms
- Delightful Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
Traditional family home in a favoured location of Meols close to promenade, The very good sized & well planned accommodation comprises: Hall, downstairs WC, Three well-proportioned reception rooms & kitchen. Upstairs are four bedrooms & shower room. Gardens to front & rear with detached garage.
Very good sized traditional family home in a favoured location close to promenade, with gas central heating and double glazing. The well planned accommodation comprising: Vestibule, hall, cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin. The property has three well proportioned reception rooms and a kitchen. To the first floor there are four very good sized bedrooms and a modern tiled shower room. Outside there are well kept gardens to both the front and rear and a garage. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Double glazed entrance door to porch with decorative tiled floor and double glazed window. Part glazed inner door to vestibule.
With double glazed lead lighted window, plate display shelf and inner glass panelled door to hall.
With plate display shelf, double panel radiator, store cupboard under stairs with double glazed window. Parquet wood block floor.
With white suite and comprising: Low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed lead lighted window, coat hooks, part tiled walls.
Front Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.75m into bay x 3.63m )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator, feature living flame log effect gas fire. Parquet wood block floor.
Rear Dining Room 14' 4" to patio doors x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.37m to patio doors x 3.61m into recess )
With double glazed patio door over-looking and leading to rear garden. Double panelled radiator. Feature mock stone fire place with electric fire. Parquet wood block floor.
Breakfast Room 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
With store cupboard, single panel radiator and double glazed oriel bay window. Parquet wood block floor.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Having units with white doors and complementary work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards and washing machine plumbing. Further double base unit and four single wall cupboards. Ideal gas central heating boiler, double glazed window above sink unit, double glazed to outside. Tiled surrounds.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to first floor landing with double glazed lead lighted window.
Front Bedroom One 15' 9" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.80m into bay x 3.63m )
With double glazed bay window and double panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.72m )
With single panelled radiator and double glazed window.
Rear Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
With wide double glazed window over-looking the rear garden, single panel radiator and sliding door wardrobe.
Rear Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' 2" (Excluding recess) ( 2.69m x 2.49m (Excluding recess) )
With double glazed window to side and rear, single panelled radiator and tall shelved airing/linen cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder.
Modern Shower Room
With white suite and comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed frosted window, heated towel rail, beige coloured wall tiling and double radiator.
With white low level WC, double glazed frosted window and walls tiled to half height.
There are well kept good sized gardens to both front and rear.
With lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, boundary walling, timber fencing, double wrought iron gates giving access to herringbone design brick driveway which in turn leads to detached garage.
With up and over entrance door, two double glazed windows to the side and double glazed rear window, side personal door.
Delightful private rear garden with lawn, mature shrubs and flowers and water tap. Sandstone edged rockery containing mature shrubs and flowers. Timber fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62144144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.