3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirecrest Drive, Stowmarket
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Fully Enclosed Landscape Rear Garden
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house, offering a generous sitting room, dining area, kitchen and down stairs cloak room. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. A fully enclosed landscaped rear garden and off road parking.
A very well presented three bedroom semi-detached family house, situated within walking distance of Stowmarket train station and a short distance from Stowmarket town centre. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, downstairs cloak room, a deceptively spacious lounge, dining area and kitchen. First floor offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside, the property offers off road parking for several cars and has a single garage, to the rear the garden is fully enclosed, with a covered seating area, lawn, small pond and vegetable garden.
Side aspect double glazed door and window, carpet, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, radiator and carpet.
Lounge 18' x 12' 6" Maximum ( 5.49m x 3.81m Maximum )
Front aspect double glazed window, two radiators, wood laminate flooring and under stair cupboard. Open to;
Dining Room 11' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.29m )
Rear aspect double glazed double doors to enclosed rear garden, wood laminate flooring and radiator. Door to;
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' ( 3.38m x 2.44m )
Rear aspect double glazed door to garden, side and rear aspect double glazed windows, work surface with 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine, wall and base mounted units, boiler cupboard, four ring gas hob and electric oven.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 4" excluding door recess ( 3.40m x 3.15m excluding door recess )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, built in double wardrobes and door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and tiled shower cubical.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' 3" excluding door recess ( 3.43m x 2.51m excluding door recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
; Hand wash basin, low level flush W/C, panelled bath with tiled surround, vinyl flooring, airing cupboard, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and loft access.
To the front, the property offers off road parking and provides access to the single garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a covered patio, lawn, small ornamental pond, summer house, vegetable patch and a door to the;
Garage 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
The garage has been converted in to a games room, with power light and flooring. Door to;
Utility Area 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62145563.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.