3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroadway, Fressingfield, Eye
- Semi-detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Requiring Modernisation and Updating Throughout
- Generous Garden
- Off road Parking
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the centre of the popular and picturesque village of Fressingfield is this three bedroom semi -detached ex local authority property requiring modernisation and updating throughout and benefits a fully enclosed front and rear garden, two reception rooms and downstairs wet room.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a three bedroom semi-detached ex local authority house situated in the popular village of Fressingfield requiring modernisation and updating throughout. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs wet room, which is accessed via a side lobby which also contains a storage cupboard and the boiler cupboard. To the first floor the property offers master bedroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside there is double gated entry leading to the off road parking with a deceptively large lawned garden and a selection of mature shrubs and trees, and a summer house. To the rear, the garden is predominantly laid to lawn with garden shed, oil tank, a selection of fruit trees, an outhouse and a vegetable plot.
The property further benefits double glazed windows and doors throughout and oil fired central heating via radiator. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, carpet, under stair cupboard, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 7" Maximum ( 4.42m x 3.53m Maximum )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, fire place with part greave stove and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and original fire place.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.29m )
Front aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed door, work surface with stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled flooring, space for washing machine, radiator and larder cupboard, wall and base mounted units. Door to inner hall and side lobby.
Front aspect double glazed door, boiler cupboard, storage cupboard and doors to the kitchen and wet room.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, none slip soak away flooring, hand wash basin and shower with tiled surround, extractor fan and radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Front aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, panelled bath with tiled surround, radiator, wall mounted fan heater and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 10' Maximum ( 3.40m x 3.05m Maximum )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and loft access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62145566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.