2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilbert Lane, Beverley
Sold STC £230,000
- Stunning Family Home In Fantastic Central Location
- Spacious Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Master Bedroom With Open Fireplace
- Second Bedroom & Loft Room
- Picturesque Garden & Parking Space
Beautifully presented and full of character, this stunning family home with TWO BEDROOMS & LOFT ROOM must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. Offering LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE, dining room, sun room, superb kitchen and modern bathroom. With a lovely rear garden and REAR PARKING SPACE.
Simply stunning - this beautifully presented mid-terrace family home situated in a fantastic central location in Beverley close to local shops and transport links is too good to miss. With accommodation comprising quarry tiled entrance hall, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, dining room with open fireplace, additional sun room and modern fitted kitchen. A spiral staircase leads to the master bedroom with open fireplace, second bedroom with fitted cupboards, superb family bathroom with roll top bath and additional loft room. Outside the property offers a lovely rear garden laid to gravel and patio, plus a rear access parking space. Full of character and sure to impress any discerning buyer, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
With coved ceiling, quarry tiled flooring, dado rail, stairs to first floor, radiator and front door.
Lounge 12' 2" max into recess x 13' 1" ( 3.71m max into recess x 3.99m )
With wood burning stove with brick surround, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Dining Room 11' 10" plus bay x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.51m into recess )
With coved ceiling, open fireplace, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.42m x 2.39m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes Belfast sink with drainer, double electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double-glazed side window. Open plan leading to sun room.
Sun Room 9' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.97m x 1.85m )
With radiator and double-glazed rear and side windows.
With radiator and side window. Spiral staircase leading to loft room.
Bedroom One 15' 3" max x 12' ( 4.65m max x 3.66m )
With open fireplace, radiator and double-glazed front windows.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 8" max ( 3.99m x 2.95m max )
With fitted cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bathroom 11' 6" x 6' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.08m )
Partly tiled with picture rail, roll top bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Loft Room 14' 4" x 14' 8" ( 4.37m x 4.47m )
With eaves storage and double-glazed rear Velux window.
Laid to patio and gravel, all set within fenced perimeters.
Rear Access Parking Space
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62145569.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.