3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCorporation Road, Beverley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £140,000 - £145,000
- Spacious End-Terrace Family Home With No Chain
- Fantastic Location Close To Shops & Amenities
- Three Bedrooms, Shower Room & Bathroom
- Front Driveway & Lawned Garden
Guide Price: £140,000 - £145,000. Offered to the market with NO CHAIN, this spacious home situated in a fantastic central location offers huge potential for family living. Includes lounge, lobby, fitted kitchen, shower room, THREE BEDROOMS, family bathroom, FRONT GRAVELLED DRIVEWAY & lawned garden!
Offering huge potential as a spacious family home, this end-terrace house situated in a fantastic central location close to local Beverley shops and amenities must be viewed to be appreciated. Includes an entrance hall, generous sized lounge, lobby, fitted kitchen, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a front gravelled parking area and a rear courtyard garden with lawned garden and shed. Offered to the market with no chain, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 15' 8" max plus recess x 12' 8" ( 4.78m max plus recess x 3.86m )
With coved ceiling, dado rail, gas fire, radiator and double-glazed front windows.
Kitchen 20' 2" x 8' 10" ( 6.15m x 2.69m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with tiled floor, recessed lighting, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear windows.
With coved ceiling, tiled floor and double-glazed door to garden.
Tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and double-glazed rear window.
Stairs from side with loft access and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.51m max x 3.30m max )
With coved ceiling, recessed lighting, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
With boiler cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 9' 10" max plus bulkhead ( 2.69m x 3.00m max plus bulkhead )
Partly tiled with coved ceiling, recessed lighting, bath, wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Front Gravelled Driveway
Side lawned garden with shed and rear courtyard garden.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62145581.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.