3 bedroom detached house for saleCripple Street, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £400,000
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Sought after location
- Spacious & flexible accommodation
- Neutral decor throughout
- Short walk to local shops
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Wow! A fantastic family home in one of Maidstone’s most desired locations. Not only does the home look great from the road, with its' kerb appeal and off road parking; it is presented wonderfully inside too.No sooner have you crossed the threshold, before you have decided that this is where you want to move to. Take time to enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of the lounge area; just picture yourself relaxing here while watching some television. Of course, if you can’t agree on what you wish to watch, then head to the family room. The flexibility of this room is a massive bonus; whether you want a study, a play room or even a separate dining room, it’s perfect. Space is a continuing theme, as the garden offers you just that too. Picture spending your weekends enjoying this wonderful garden. The smell of charcoal and the sound of sizzling sausages will certainly be filling the air when the sun shines.Not only is the home perfect, the location is also just fantastic. With easy access to Maidstone town centre, yet on the doorstep of the picturesque Loose Valley; with countryside walks in abundance.Book your viewing now to avoid missing out!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Room: 16'5 x 7'6 (5.01m x 2.29m)
- Lounge Area: 22'10 x 9'2 (6.96m x 2.80m)
- Conservatory: 11'1 x 8'9 (3.38m x 2.67m)
- Dining Area: 12'11 x 9'0 (3.94m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'2 x 7'6 (4.32m x 2.29m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 10'1 (3.71m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 8'9 (3.53m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 6'4 (2.75m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom: 8'8 x 7'1 (2.64m x 2.16m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62145716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13019804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Loose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.