6 bedroom detached house for saleShore View, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
- Six Bedroom HMO
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two En Suite
- Two Bathrooms
- Tandem Garage
- Tenants in Situe
- Approx 9% Yield
- No Chain
* Investors Only
*Six Bedroom HMO
*Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Two En Suite
*Tenants in Situe
*Approx 9% Yield
Entrance Hallway with radiator and doors to:
Cloakroom with fitted two piece suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles UPVC frosted double glazed window to front aspect.
2.96m x 2.50m (9'9" x 8'3"). Fitted wall and base units with work space over, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with extractor hood over, electric double oven, space for dishwasher and fridge freezer, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, leads through to:
3.96m x 1.45m (13'0" x 4'9"). Tiled flooring and radiator.
Fitted wall and base units with worktops over, space for washing machine and door to rear garden.
4.06m x 3.01m (13'4" x 9'11"). UPVC double glazed window and door to side aspect, radiator and television point
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television and telephone point.
Stairs leading to first floor landing with storage cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
4.66m x 3.96m (15'4" x 13'0"). UPVC double glazed double doors to Juliet balcony with views over the lake, 2 x UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, television point and radiator, door to:
Jack and Jill Shower Room with fitted 3 piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, low level WC and pedestal wash basin, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
3.09m x 3.06m (10'2" x 10'1"). UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe and door to:
En Suite with fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin and low level WC, radiator and door leading back out to hallway.
Stairs Leading to Second Floor
4.66m x 3.96m (15'4" x 13'0"). UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, triple fitted wardrobes and door to:
En Suite Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin and low level WC, Velux window to rear aspect.
3.35m x 2.69m (11'0" x 8'10"). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator, television point.
3.36m x 2.66m (11'0" x 8'9"). UPVC double glazed window to side aspect and Velux window to rear aspect, radiator and television point.
Bathroom with fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash basin, radiator.
Externally there is a mostly laid to lawn rear garden with small patio seating rear enclosed by panelled fence and gate to single tandem garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62146748.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.