2 bedroom bungalow for saleWoodville Road, Havant, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Fabulous private rear garden
- Conservatory at the rear overlooking the garden
- Some updating required
- Perfect for someone looking to down size
- EPC energy rating F (29)
The moment you drive down your cul-de-sac and pull up on the driveway, you will instantly feel at home. This spacious detached chalet bungalow would make the perfect down size.Let's start with the bright and airy, spacious lounge. What a great room for hosting and you have the luxury of looking out onto the amazing rear garden. This room lends itself perfectly for any gatherings. The kitchen is also a very good size, with plenty of work top space and storage. Once you've cooked your tasty dish, enjoy it in the dining area; a lovely room for dinner parties. You will spend a lot of time relaxing in the private rear garden. Imagine sparking up a barbecue here; what a perfect way to enjoy a nice day!Why not finish up an evening by relaxing in your conservatory with a chilled beverage and your favourite book!This property is in very high demand, so book your viewing now before it's too late.
What the Owner says:
This has been my home for 13 years and I have loved it here. The time has now come for me to down size again. I will be sad to leave but excited for my new adventure. I fell in love with this road and the area; it is so quiet and peaceful here. This was a down size for me but still having space has been great. I have loved spending time in the garden. It's an area where you can just put your feet up and relax and be proud of your asset. It's lovely to have a bedroom upstairs; perfect for guests.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 11'9 (3.71m x 3.58m)
- Dining Room: 12'10 x 10'3 (3.91m x 3.13m)
- Lounge: 15'1 x 13'7 (4.60m x 4.14m)
- Conservatory: 10'3 x 8'0 (3.13m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'3 x 8'5 (4.04m x 2.57m)
- Shower Room: 10'1 x 5'10 (3.08m x 1.78m)
- Loft Room: 15'6 x 11'1 (4.73m x 3.38m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62146760.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.