3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStourbridge Road, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE & CARPORT
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****NO UPWARD CHAIN****GARAGE & CARPORT****DOUBLE GLAZING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****VIEWING ADVISED**** Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room.
A three bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain and situated in a sought after location. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. The property also benefits from having front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing, a driveway, garage and carport.
Lawn, flower beds and tarmac driveway leading to carport and front door.
Double glazed windows and door to front aspect, wall light, tiled floor and double glazed obscure door to hallway.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, built-in understairs cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 11' x 13' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, wall lights, electric fire and surround, gas central heated radiator and archway to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 9' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.87m )
Double glazed French doors and windows to conservatory, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, double glazed French doors to garden and tiled floor.
Kitchen 10' max x 9' 5" ( 3.05m max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, two ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, electric hob, electric oven, sink with mixer tap and wood effect floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 9" excluding door recess x 10' 7" front of wardrobes ( 3.28m excluding door recess x 3.23m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 6" max ( 3.48m x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 9' 6" max ( 2.41m x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, access to loft and built-in overstairs cupboard.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, walk-in shower, fully tiled, gas central heated radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and wood effect floor.
Garage 20' 4" x 9' ( 6.20m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric up and over door, power, lighting, tap and door to shed.
Fenced borders, patio area, flower beds and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62146993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.