3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHuddersfield Road, Liversedge
Sold STC £255,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 15 Ft Conservatory
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Excellent Commuter Links
- Viewing Highly Advised
Located within Liversedge is this three bedroom detached bungalow comprising of: entrance hallway, cloakroom, kitchen, dining area, rear porch, lounge, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Having gardens to front and rear and double garage.
Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Double glazed uPVC door to side, radiator and coving to ceiling. Access to loft and built in storage cupboards.
Wash hand basin, wc and tiled walls and flooring. Chrome towel radiator, shaver point and double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 13' 10" ( 2.64m x 4.22m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Central heating boiler, radiator and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring, spotlights to ceiling and door to rear porch. Double glazed window to rear.
Dining Area 8' 11" x 9' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate flooring. Single glazed French doors to lounge, ceiling fan and coving to ceiling.
Double glazed door to side and window to side and rear. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 9" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 6.02m Max x 3.76m Max )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators and wall lights. Coving to ceiling, timber fire place with gas fire and double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 15' 4" ( 4.17m x 4.67m )
Of uPVC construction, double glazed windows to front and side. Ceiling fan and French doors to front.
Bedroom 1 8' 7" To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes x 16' 1" To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes ( 2.62m To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes x 4.90m To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 12' 9" ( 2.59m x 3.89m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 9' ( 2.16m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Four piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc, shower cubicle and bath with mixer tap. Tiled wall and flooring, shaver point and spotlights to ceiling. Chrome towel radiator and double glazed window to side.
Double Garage 16' 6" x 19' 10" ( 5.03m x 6.05m )
Up and over door, power and light.
To the front of the property is a garden with a large timber decked area, raised flower beds and a block paved driveway. To the rear is an enclosed garden with lawned area and flagged patio and timber shed to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62147339.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.