2 bedroom flat for saleSt Leonards Road, Hove
Sold STC £300,000
- GROUND FLOOR GARDEN FLAT
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- 2 BEDROOMS OR 2 RECEPTIONS
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000
An outstanding ground floor flat with a lovely west facing rear garden presented in beautiful decorative order making it ideal for the new homeowner to move straight in.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this outstanding ground floor flat with a lovely west facing patio garden presented in superb condition and ready for the new home owner to move straight in, with the flexibility of having either 2 bedrooms or 2 reception rooms.
The living room of this property is located to the front of the building and has a feature bay window with bespoke fitted shutters. There is a lovely original fireplace and an exposed brick worked wall.
The bedroom is in the middle of the property; this is a good size double room with plenty of space for a bed and bedroom furniture. There are double doors leading to the garden from here which is a very nice feature of the room.
Heading to the back of the flat is the dining room; this is a fantastic room and would work well as the main reception room, meaning this property can be lived in as a two bedroom flat.
There is a nice eight unit kitchen situated at the back of the house fitted with white cupboards and a four ring gas hob with an electric oven below. Just off the kitchen is a useful cupboard where the boiler is housed, and there is plumbing for a washing machine.
A luxury fully tiled shower room has been fitted with a double walk-in shower unit with a large shower head above, a wash hand basin and a toilet.
The rear garden is walled and fenced off, west facing and an ideal spot to enjoy a barbecue in the sunshine.
Living Room 16' 9" max x 12' 8" max ( 5.11m max x 3.86m max )
Dining Room 11' 6" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.51m max x 3.07m max )
Kitchen 10' max x 5' 2" max ( 3.05m max x 1.57m max )
Bedroom 12' 3" max x 10' max ( 3.73m max x 3.05m max )
Shower Room 6' 7" max x 5' 2" max ( 2.01m max x 1.57m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62147357.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.