2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawke Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £137,500
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Home
- Popular Location
- Off Road Parking
A two bedroom semi-detached house with excellent potential for a family home. Features include a conservatory leading out to the rear garden and a driveway to the front for off street parking. There is room for improvement which makes this the ideal opportunity to impose your own style and taste.
This property is situated just off of Landseer Road to the south-east of Ipswich with local amenities including schools, shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
Part obscure double glazed side door leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the front, tiled floor, part obscure double glazed door leading to:
Under stairs cupboard (with double glazed window to the front), stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and doors leading to:
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, chimney breast with gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 8' 9" ( 3.40m max x 2.67m )
Part obscure glazed door leading to the conservatory, double glazed window to the rear, single bowl single drainer sink unit, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, electric cooker point, radiator and door leading to:
Obscure double glazed windows to the rear and side, panelled bath, sink unit with tiled splashbacks, low level WC and radiator.
Conservatory 16' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.08m x 2.84m )
Double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front, loft access, built-in cupboard, exposed wooden flooring and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.52m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, chimney breast, radiator and exposed wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, two built in cupboards and radiator.
Driveway providing off street parking.
Side access via the front gate, mainly laid to lawn with an external tap, enclosed by panelled fencing and a wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62147366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.