2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleYoungs Row, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9SS
- Modern (2011) leasehold end terraced house.
- Available on a affordable housing 25% shared ownership scheme.
- 2 Bedrooms.
- Downstairs cloakroom & upstairs bathroom.
- Enclosed garden.
- Allocated parking space in residents car park.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Modern electric radiator central heating.
Upvc double glazed front entrance door into:
LOUNGE/DINER: 13'9 x 13'8 (4.19m x 4.17m) max
Dual aspect with upvc double glazed windows to the front and side. Stairs to the first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Radiator.
KITCHEN: 10'1 x 9'11 (3.08m x 3.03m)
Upvc double glazed window and door to the rear. Fitted range of base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Integrated oven, hob and extractor. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Built in airing/boiler cupboard housing water cylinder. Door into:
Fitted white wc and hand basin. Tiled splash back. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Loft access. Built in storage cupboard with shelving.
BEDROOM 1: 13'7 x 9'8 (4.17m x 2.96m) max
2 Upvc double glazed windows to the front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 13'8 x 6'9 (4.15m x 2.08m)
2 Upvc double glazed windows to the rear. Radiator.
Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over, wc and hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
Pathway to the front entrance door. Small garden area. Outside light.
Enclosed rear garden with lawned area and paved pathway to hand gate giving access to the rear residents parking area.
1 Allocated parking space to the rear of the property situated in the residents parking area which also has visitor parking spaces available on a first come first served basis.
Mains services (water, drainage, and electricity). Electric central heating system (with radiators). South Holland District Council tax band A.
Lease is a 99 year lease commencing 1st January 2011.
The current vendor owns the property on an affordable housing shared ownership scheme whereby they own a 25% share of the property, renting the other 75% under the lease with the New Linx Housing Trust/Waterloo Homes.
The lease payment which is currently £222.09 PCM includes building insurance (contents insurance not included) and service charges.
Any intending purchaser will need to be approved by the Homebuy Agents EM Homebuy for the shared ownership before being able to proceed. EM Homebuy: Tel: 0844 8920112 or online: www.emhomebuy.org.uk
From The Sutton Bridge A17 Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road Sutton Bridge B1359 turning and proceed along, just after the Tears Garage take the right hand turning into Crosby Row follow the road to the bottom corner where it becomes Youngs Row - the property can be located on your right hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62147936.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.