3 bedroom house for salePetlands Road, Haywards Heath, RH16
- Exceptional Ground Floor Living Space
- Three Double Bedrooms and Large Loft Room
- Superb 65' (approx) Lawned Garden With Wooden Workshop/Office
- Reception Room with Open Fire
- Dining Room and Further Sun Room Opening Onto Garden
- Lovely Character Throughout
- Walking Distance to Town Centre and Station
- Off Street Parking for Three Cars
Offering exceptional ground floor living space, we are delighted to offer this Victorian semi-detached house within walking distance of the town centre and station. The property boasts a wealth of original features and benefits from three double bedrooms, a further loft room, family bathroom, reception room with open fireplace, good size dining room, well fitted kitchen, large sun room opening onto a fabulous 65' (approx) lawned garden with garden office/workshop.
Approach : Parking for several cars.
Hall : Oak front door, space for coats and shoes, access to:
Kitchen : Well fitted range of wood wall and base units, butler sink with wooden surround, space for cooker with extractor over, space for washing machine and fridge, wall mounted Logic boiler, french doors onto garden.
Cloakroom : Window, wc.
Dining Room : Lovely spacious room with wooden floorboards, low level wooden cupboards and open to:
Reception Room : Bright room with window overlooking front, brick open fireplace with wood surround and low level cupboards to side.
Sitting Room : Lovely sun room with windows and double doors overlooking garden.
Stairs to first floor
Bedroom 3 : Enjoying a double aspect.
Bathroom : Comprising bath with large shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 4 : Smaller double bedroom with window overlooking garden.
Bedroom 2 : Good size double bedroom overlooking front.
Stairs up to
Loft Room : Loft room currently used as bedroom with 2 large Velux windows, range of built-in cupboards, eaves storage cupboards.
Garden : Superb garden approximately 65' laid to lawn with decking area, established pond, garden path to summerhouse and workshop.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62148593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLINT_000748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flint & Company, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.