2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJolley Close, Manea, March
Sold STC £150,000
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Under Floor Heating
*£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*Ideal First Time Buyer Property
*15ft Lounge Diner
*Ground Floor Cloakroom
*Under Floor Heating
Pvcu entrance door to:
There is tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, smoke alarm, window to front and doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC with hidden cistern, vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps and under cupboard storage, there is tiled flooring, extractor fan and tiled splashbacks to sink.
3.31m x 2.06m (10'10" x 6'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and under cupboard lights, 1¼ bowl sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built-in electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, window to front, spotlights and telephone point.
4.76m x 4.16m (15'7" x 13'7") There are two windows to the rear and patio doors leading into the garden. There are two telephone points and TV Point and a spotlight in corner of room for dining area.
First Floor Landing
There are doors to all rooms, smoke alarm, loft access with ladder and light and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
3.17m x 3.48m (10'4" x 11'5" excluding wardrobes) There is a window to the rear and double wardrobe with sliding mirror doors to one wall.
2.84m x 3.13m (9'3" x 10'3) There is a window to the front, TV and telephone points and a storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over and curved glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC with hidden cistern, half tiled walls, mirror with light overhead, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaving point and frosted window to side.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing allocated parking there are some plants and shrubs bordering. There is side access to the rear of the property which has a patio area leading from the door from the lounge, which then furthers to gated access to the rest of the garden which is gravelled with several mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62148890.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.